A flurry of new Kindle guesstimates and analyst predictions has reignited the Kindle number debate (something I’m not fond of). One of the oft-cited arguments is: “How can the Kindle be so popular if I’ve never seen one in public?”
- Have you seen a Kindle in public? If so, where did you see it?
- Have you seen a Sony Reader or other standalone e-reading device?
- Have you seen more than one e-reader?
- When did you first see an iPod in public? How about a cell phone?
- When did iPods and cell phones transition from public novelties to commonplace items?
Please share your thoughts in the comments area.